How much will it cost?
- No two homes or designs are alike and it is impossible to give a quote on the phone or on this website. Even talking about averages can give the wrong impression. Home size and roof line can affect the price as well as the number of trees, bushes and trim items selected. Prices for residential homes can range from $1,500 to over $6,000. Retail buildings can go even higher. If you have a budget in mind, just let us know, our designers are experts in getting the best impact for the lighting of your home or business.
Will you hang my own lights?
- No. In the past we would sometimes install customer owned materials but found it always costs more in the long run.
Can you install or take down on a specific date?
- While we cannot guarantee a specific installation or take down date due to weather, with enough notice we can usually accommodate any special plans or needs you may have. Just let us know so we can work you in to meet your schedule. Keep in mind, the best dates go quickly and the season is short.
Does Christmas Decor carry liability insurance specifically designed for Christmas decorating?
- Christmas Decor franchises are trained, insured professionals.
Do we rent the decor, lease it or do we own it?
- All decor is included in the service package. With Christmas Decor’s Service One program, you’ll never own old, worn-out decor again! With our program, decor is automatically replaced when it needs to be – and you will have the flexibility to change colors upon renewal!
Is there a labor warranty just in case the lights stop working or there is a problem?
- With Christmas Decor’s Service One program, maintenance is included in the price. We will also conduct proactive service visits throughout the holiday season to make sure your program looks like it did the day we installed it.
Is there a difference between your lights and the ones I can buy at my local retailer?
- Absolutely! Our decor is manufactured to our specifications—longer-life bulbs and extra fullness on all of our greenery. We also feature UL-rated, outdoor extension cords, a variety of property-friendly installation accessories and commercial-grade specialty décor. You won’t find better quality anywhere!
Can we determine the time that you take the decorations down?
- Yes. A Christmas Decor representative will work with you to schedule a takedown appointment that is convenient for you.