You may be under the impression that keeping your Christmas lights up all year long is a bad thing, but when it comes to professionally installed business lighting, it can be a win. Professionally installed holiday lights are sleek, energy-efficient, and long-lasting, making them a great choice not only for the Christmas season, but for every other month of the year as well. The benefits of installing year-round lighting include:
- More time to focus on other parts of your decor. With the lighting situation taken care of, you’ll have more time to work on other parts of your holiday decorating, like adding wreaths and greenery, hanging garland, or decorating a tree inside the store. The finished product will be a Christmas masterpiece that will make your business stand out from the rest.
- Less to think about in future years. You can take the stress out of planning for a holiday lighting display by installing permanent lighting for your business. When autumn rolls around you won’t have to call a contractor to develop a custom lighting plan (or even more time-consuming, try to hang Christmas lights on your own). You can simply turn on the lights and jump right into the holiday season.
- Low profile when not in use. Erase from your mind the image of strands of lights hanging from the roof during the middle of summer. Professional holiday lights are installed along the roofline so that they blend in with your building seamlessly. They are extremely low profile and are barely visible during the day and when not in use.
- Useful for other holidays. One of the best parts of year-round lighting is that it can be used for other holidays and events as well. Light up your building red for Valentine’s Day, orange for Halloween, or pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This can help attract customers to your business throughout the year, not just during the holiday season.
- Easy to operate. Professional business lighting can be controlled with an easy-to-use app for your phone or tablet. The app will allow you to turn on the lights, select the mode (standard, blink, fade, etc.), and choose the color. You’ll also be able to choose a schedule for the lights so you can set it once and be done for the season.
This holiday season, consider permanent holiday lighting for your business. To learn more about Coastal Christmas Decor’s offerings and for a free estimate, contact us at (757) 286-4689 or online.